#FerventOnes, it’s the end of a long work week for most–or you might just be getting started! We’ve scoured the interwebz for Fall events and opportunities that will inspire, motivate, and turn your passion into purpose.
9 Events and Opportunities To Put On Your Radar This Fall
1. Would you like 100K to grow your business? Apply for the Tory Burch Foundation Fellows Program! Fellows will receive a trip to Tory Burch headquarters, a 1-year fellowship, a $10,000 grant to advance your business education, and the opportunity to pitch your business to Tory and a panel o industry leaders to win a $100,000 grant investment The application has a series of steps. Application deadline is November 9th but before you begin please make sure you are eligible to apply. Check out the video below to find out how to pursue your dreams and grow your business.
2. Finding funding for your startup can be beyond frustrating. Our friends over at HER AGENDA keeps us in the know for all the latest startup resources like Morgan Stanley’s newly launched Multicultural Innovation Lab. The four month accelerator program will support startups in the post-seed to Series A funding rounds, using internal and external resources. You can learn more about the Multicultural Innovation Lab here, and how you can be in the next class of the accelerator program.
3. Looking for a dynamic business or social event to attend this Fall? Creative Smart Girl gives us 5 events to attend with your squad which includes AfroTech and Curvy, Curly, and Conscious.
4. The Obama Foundation announced Wednesday its first set of initiatives including a summit and fellowship for civic leaders. The Obama Foundation Fellows will be a diverse set of community-minded rising stars – organizers, inventors, artists, entrepreneurs, journalists, and more – who are altering the civic engagement landscape. By engaging their fellow citizens to work together in new and meaningful ways, Obama Foundation Fellows will model how any individual can become an active citizen in their community. Does that sound like you? If so, APPLY!
5. Join some of the world’s most influential entrepreneurs at the Inc. Women’s Summit on September 25th in NYC, where you’ll connect with other business owners, hear inspirational stories and learn valuable tactics you can use in your company. Register for this transformative, one-day event today!
Have an event or opportunity you want featured on The Fervency? Add it to our Listings.